Sponsor a Child
A recent report by the United Nations Agency for Children put Israel in the highest bracket for child poverty in the developed world. And the numbers don’t lie. 872,000 children live below the poverty line in Israel. That means that every day, one third of Israeli children go without food, shelter, education and other basic needs we take for granted.
For as little as $3 a day you can change a young life in Israel and literally change the fortunes of entire communities.
By sponsoring a child in Israel you are providing a child, their family and their community with the essential resources to feel safe, loved and secure, giving them the opportunity to live healthy and productive lives.
So join our Sponsor a Child in Israel initiative to actively ensure a successful, strong and flourishing Israeli society for generations to come.
- To sponsor a child at a WIZO Day Care Centre
- To sponsor a child at a therapeutic centre for children at risk
- To sponsor a teenage girl at WIZO Otzma Tze’ira – a rehabilitation program for girls at risk
- To sponsor a child at a WIZO Long Day Care Centre
- To sponsor a child in the care of a WIZO Foster Family
- To sponsor a teenager participating in WIZO’s Warm Home program
- To sponsor the rehabilitation of the most at-risk families in WIZO’s Multi-Purpose Day Care Centres
- To sponsor a child at WIZO Ahuza Ha’ktana, a therapeutic residential treatment facility for 7-12 years
- To sponsor a teenager at WIZO Ahuzat Yeladim, a therapeutic residential treatment facility for 12-18 years